Yes, we'll be back in Cardigan for our annual summer festival!
it's less than a year to the next one - which it would have to be, otherwise we wouldn't have had the last one yet...
...and we have a return visit by Nick Saloman and The Bevis Frond confirmed, along with a rare-as-hen's-teeth live appearance in the UK by psych legend nick nicely and the first live set by The Chemistry Set in the UK for years!
Add in first visits by Moon Goose and Three Dimensional Tanx, Red Sun, the back-by-popular-demand Alain Pire Experience, Babal and Elfin Bow - and it's looking really good........oh, and of course we'll have Sendelica playing at a festival that they've really made their own (mainly because they organise it all).
There will, of course, be the traditional free Fruits de Mer Records goodie-bag for everyone attanding, lots of exclusive stuff for sale from us and the bands, Mantle Brewery's special edition festival best bitter and things that we haven't thought of yet.
...and we've persuaded famed journo/DJ/musician Kris Needs to do a DJ-ing stint for us!
The legend-in-our-own-lunchtime traditional FdM goodie-bag will be free to everyone who turns up having bought a ticket and we're just starting to put some thought into what will go into it!
We're planning to include a special edition of a Fruits de Mer 7" single, along with a whole bunch of CDs, the first of which will be:
1. Todd Dillingham - A compilation of track's from Todd's incredible back-catalogue that he put together just a couple of months before his untimely death for a festival CD; Todd's wife Pam has very kindly agreed to let me go ahead with the CD - one small way of us remembering a lovely bloke
2. 'Buried Treasure' - an exclusive 60 minute mix of 1960s, 70s & 80s library grooves, BBC radiophonics, weird folk & electronics from the label's back-catalogue
3. 'Welt am Draht' by Das Blaue Palais (the complete album - you got a remixed track from it on out 'A Gathering Of The Fish' members club CD)
4. a CD from the US electonica label Spotted Peccary's back-catalogue
5. An exclusive CD from the US band Fraktal Phantom
...lots more to come
Get your early bird tickets HERE